This service is normally part of a larger security detail but can also be utilised as a stand alone service.
The role of the SAP team is to move in advance of the client, be it minutes or days ahead the team will achieve the following.
- Arriving at the venue prior to the client and the security detail
- Route clearance
- Ensuring all planned security measures are in place
- Minimizing any unexpected and difficult situations
- Acting as a reception party and guide
- Arranging all client requirements before arrival
- Liaising with venue staff and security
Example of the SAP team routine:
Depending on the task in hand,it may be necessary for the team to deploy hours or days ahead of the clients arrivalto ensure everything in country is organised.
This will include liaising with a good local fixer ,drivers and local security assets.The team will then start their recce work and begin to build working relationships with the following bodies to ensure the trip runs smoothly.
- Night clubs
- Nearest Accident & Emergency
- Police stations
- Car rental agencies
- Concierge services
- Currency exchanges
The SAP team normally comprises of two men but can be run by a single operator and the service is there to ensure the client gets the most from there business trip, holiday or daily routine.